Publications & Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help tenants and managers of Multi-Family complexes to make the most of available programs and services.
- June 2014 Newsletter (Water Conservation, Junk Mail Reduction, Upcoming Events, and more)
- Summer 2013 Bill Insert (Free recycling opportunity assessments and collection container posters are available!)
- AB 341 Notice: Recycling is Mandatory in California!
- Multi-Family Recycling Guide
- What Goes in the Garbage?
- What Goes in the Recycling?
- What Goes in the Organics?
- What happens to my garbage?
- What happens to my recyclables?
- What happens to my organics?
Print the above from your own printer or contact us to order hard copies of the Guide and/or the posters showing what goes in the garbage/recycling/organics.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
- Santa Clara County Waste Management Division
- Cal Recycle
- City of Los Altos
- California Department of Conservation
- Enivronmental Protection Agency
- Los Altos Environmental Commission
- RecycleStuff.org (search engine for drop-off recycling locations)