• All debris box customers will be required to pay a pre-payment per box per pull. Pre-payment is
$1,000.00 per box per pull.
• Billing includes: A Per Pull Charge and Tonnage Charge for each pick up. If the debris box is not serviced within seven days, a demurrage charge will be applied each day until service is scheduled. (Fees are outlined on the attached document).
• The pickup and tonnage fees are taken out of the pre-payment. If there is a balance owed, MTWS will invoice you at the end of the billing cycle. If a refund is due, a check will be sent within 30 days of last day of the billing cycle.
• You may pay by company check, personal check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover) or cash (no third- party checks). This is required for each box depending upon amount of service.
• Delivery and/or service times cannot be guaranteed.
• Please call our of ce 48 hours before you need a delivery or pickup of the debris box. Don’t forget
to include if the box is to be picked up with no return.
• Please remember NO HAZARDOUS WASTE IN BOX.
• Loads characterized as contaminated (i.e. trash in organics, etc) by the landfill - shall be charged at loose trash rates (Fees are outlined on the attached document).
• Contaminated boxes will not return box to customer
If you have any questions regarding the service, please call our office Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm at 650-473-1400.
In consideration of the agreement of Mission Trail Waste Systems, Inc. and/or its af liates (“MTWS”) to enter onto
the premises of the undersigned described below with MTWS’s vehicles and equipment to collect solid waste and/or recyclable materials, the undersigned does hereby agree to forever release and save harmless MTWS and its shareholders, of cers, directors, agents, af liates, insurers and successors from and against any and all claims, damages,
actions, causes of action, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) relating to damage to pavement or driving surfaces on such premises which may arise in any manner out of or in connection with the entry or
operation on, or egress from, such premises by MTWS’s vehicles and equipment.
The undersigned also acknowledges, and waives to the maximum extent permitted by law any rights or bene ts the undersigned may have under, Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides as follows:
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”